Assa Abloy Lockwood PD-2616EMCSIL Electromechanical Hold-Open Device
Compact modern design to suit single door; Silver Finish
The PD-2616EMCSIL is an Electromechanical Hold Open Device from Lockwood that comes in Silver finish. The Lockwood 2616EMC is a small single door electromechanical hold open device system with a sliding arm. It is applicable for places, where fire doors are constantly kept open. The door is kept open at a selected angle. If fire breaks out, the door is closed, preventing smoke and flames from spreading.
- Design: Compact modern design to suit single door installations.
- Flexibility In Installation: Easy to install on narrow frames (40mm), One unit suits both push side or pull side, For Push side applications add FD2516-116SIL angle bracket
- Fire Rated: The Lockwood 2516EMC Door Control System has been successfully fire tested up to 4 hours on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS1905.1:2005 - Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
- Door Sizes: Maximum door width 1400mm
- Opening Angles: Maximum opening angle 130°
- Single Door Function: The door is held open by hold-open device at the selected angle. When the power is switched off, e.g. when smoke detectors react to smoke, the door closes. Hold-open angle for active door can be adjusted from 70° to 130°.
- Power consumption: 1 x 60 mA (24VDC).
|Unit Of Measure||ea|