Blue Line Gen2 PIR
The Bosch Blue Line 2nd Generation Pet-Friendly Motion Detector contains two Fresnel lenses, which generate sharply-focused images of the monitoring area, allowing for enhanced early alerting of intruders. The high optical gain of Fresnel lenses provides better immunity to electronic noise, reducing the occurrence of false alarms.
This Bosch detector is easy to install and features flexible mounting options facilitating optimum placement for detection.
The pet-immunity mode ensures the device does not generate false alarm signals from any pets. The mode can be manually deactivated to match a user's requirements. When deactivated, the Blue Line Gen2 motion detector offers enhanced detection performance in line with the brand's non-pet friendly models. When pet immunity mode is activated, the detector differentiates between signals caused by the presence of humans and pets. It will ignore the motion of up to two pets under 45 pounds (20kg). It will also ignore the activity of multiple small rodents.
If you have any questions about the Bosch ISC-BPR2-WP12, or any other products and services that we offer, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 1300 004 226. We will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $39.67
- Wall to Wall coverage – Superior catch performance within 12 m x 12 m (40 ft x 40 ft) coverage area
- Pet-friendly Selectable model available – optimize installation for pet (20 kg [45 lb]) and non-pet applications
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation – superior catch performance in any environment
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments – reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level – reduce installation time
- Current (standby/alarm): 10 mA at 12 VDC
- Voltage (operating): 9 VDC to 15 VDC
- Environment Complies with EN50130-5 Class II Pet Immunity: One or two pets up to 20 kg (45 lb) or numerous rodents.
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing, For UL Listed product installations, 0 to 85%, non-condensing
- Temperature (operating): -30°C to +55°C (-20°F to +130°F) For UL Listed product installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)
- Dimensions: 105 mm x 61 mm x 44 mm (4.2 in. x 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.)
- Material: High-impact ABS plastic
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity: No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 150 kHz to 2 GHz at field strengths less than 30 V/m.