Bosch CM101B Voice Message Module
Solution Voice Message Module, Plug On
The CM101B Voice Message Module allows the panel to deliver concise voice alarm reports when an alarm event occurs. Up to 3 different phone numbers per reporting route can be programmed. This module works on the 16i, 16+, 64 and 6000 panels.
**NB - For existing alarms you will require a firmware update.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Turn your system ON / OFF using your mobile phone – secure connection requires valid PIN
- Operate outputs remotely with voice prompts
- Zone and area names can be customised
- Eliminates domestic reporting ambiguity – receive alarm information by voice on any phone
- Use as a primary and / or secondary reporting path
- Operating Voltage: Supplied by panel – derate the maximum available 12V accessory power from the panel by 20mA when the module is fitted
- Report Options:Voice messages on Primary or Secondary Report route
- Temperature: 0o to 55oC relative
- Humidity: 5% to 85% at 30oC non-condensing
- Dimensions: 50(W) x 23(D) x 58(H)mm
- Fixing Method: The CM101B mounts directly onto the control panel via the 8 way pin header and is supported at the opposite end using the supplied plastic stand-off