Bosch CM705PB Expander Module
For Solution 6000, PCB Only RS485
The CM705B Universal Expander for the Solution 6000, provides a cost effective way to increase the control panel zone inputs, programmable outputs and power supply capacity using a single expander module. This module is extremely useful when the system is comprised of multiple areas, as an expander can be located in each area, providing power, siren and strobe outputs and up to 16 zone inputs.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- High security module with anti-substitution protection and resettable fuse protection on power out terminals.
- Supports Single, Alarm+Tamper and Split EOL, with up to 15 different EOL Resistor options
- 6 Power Out terminals simplify wiring; outputs are overload and short circuit proof
- Service Code Pad connection point
- LAN Termination Shunt and status indicators included
- Operating Voltage: 10.0V DC – 14.5V Dc @ 90mA Max
- Stand-By – Battery (Secondary Source): 12V DC, 7.2AH sealed rechargeable battery Panasonic LC-P127R2P or equivalent
- Temperature: -30o to 55oC Operating
- Humidity: 5% to 85% at 30oC noncondensing
- Fixing Method: The CM705B can be mounted in the MW700, MW710, Mw720 or MW730 enclosures using clip-in PCB mounts suppliedPWA
- Dimensions: 235(W) x 85(D) x 40(H)mm
- Power Output Terminals: COMM+ - 2.5A high current output for use with onboard outputs, PTC fuse protected. +12V -1A outputs for use with detectors or powering other modules, PTC fuse protected.