Bosch CM710B Expander Module 4-way Relay RS485
For the Bosch 6000, Output Expansion Module
The CM710B output expansion module for the Solution 6000 allows quick and easy installation of addition physical outputs to the intrusion control panel. Being LAN based the CM710B may be co-located with the intrusion control panel or remotely located.
The CM710B Output expansion module is used to expand the number of outputs on the Solution 6000 intrusion control panel.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- 4 x Form C relay contacts
- LAN monitored
- Status LED
- Service code pad connection
- Separate tamper input
- Voltage: 10.5 to 14 V D C
- Current: 30m A standby, 200m A MAX (all relays and LEDs operated)
- Outputs: 4 x Form C Relay outputs – contacts rated at 24VD C at 2A MAX
- Cable Max total LAN length using multi stranded security cable = 300m Max total LAN length using 2 pair twisted shielded data cable (Belden 8723) = 1500m
- Temperature: 0 to 55 ° C
- Humidity: 5 % to 85 % at 30 ° C non condensing