Bosch CM728 Fingerprint Reader
Available in White and Black
The addition of a CM728B or CM729B Fingerprint reader to your installation will allow users to turn areas on and off or open a door simply by presenting their unique fingerprint credential to the reader. The fingerprint reader features 3D pixel sensing technology and can read virtually any finger; wet or dry. The sensor's hard coating protects against scratches, impacts and everyday wear-and-tear and provides in excess of 15KV ESD isolation.
The CM728B and CM729B readers include red, green and blue indicators which are used to show area and or door lock status at all times. To simplify installation, an egress input and lock output are also provided.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Separate indicators show door and alarm status; built in sounder provides alarm warning
- Lock output and egress input to simplify wiring, with built in tamper switch
- Haptic feedback enhances user operation
- Adjustable volume control
- Anti replay and anti substitution protection
- Operating Voltage: 10.0V D.C -14.5V D.C. @ 100mA Max.
- Module Connection: (RS485 LAN): Max total LAN length using multi strand security cable = 300m, Max total LAN length using 2 pair twisted shielded data cable (Belden 8723) = 1200m.Lock Output:Protected open collector transistor output 500mA.
- Egress Input:Low (0V) to trigger. Can be disabled via software control.
- Dimensions: 74mm(W), 23mm(D), 116mm(H). CM444 = 46mm(W), 12.5mm(D), 12mm H)
- Environment: -30° to 55°C RH 5 to 85% at 30°C non-condensing.
- Fixing Method:The CM728B and CM729B should be mounted on a sturdy vertical wall using fixtures appropriate for the wall construction type.