Bosch CM751B IP Ethernet Module
For Solution 6000
The CM751B Solution Conettix IP Ethernet Module allows you to connect the Solution 6000 control panel to the customer existing IP network. Using only a narrow network bandwidth, IP transmission overcomes the limitations of the digital PSTN dialler approach, and enables supervised alarm signal transmission with virtually no additional communication costs. This makes IP the perfect solution for reducing costs and ensuring more reliable communication at the same time.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- High security (128bit encryption) replacement for PSTN line
- Remote upload / download over IP and alarm reporting over LAN/WAN
- Operate outputs and areas remotely
- Dynamic and fixed IP address support
- Conettix and CSV-IP reporting formats
- Operating Voltage: Supplied by panel – derate the maximum available 12V accessory power from the panel by 60mA when the module is fitted
- Network Interface: RJ45 Ethernet 10base-t or 100base-TX (Auto Sensing)
- Protocols Supported: RP, UDP/IP, TCP/IP, Telnet, ICMP, SNMP, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP, Auto IP, SMTP, and httpSolutionLink Upload / Download Software, Conettix, CSV IP, MyAlarm CID etcEncryption: 128 bit AES Rijndael
- Module Connection: The CM751B mounts to the control panel PWA via the expansion port header and 3 plastic PCB standoffs provided. The HW750 Riser Kit, also included, should be used when the CM751B and CM101B Voice Module are installed on the samepanel.
- Temperature: 0o to 55oC Operating
- Humidity: 5% to 85% at 30oC non-condensing
- Dimensions: 93(W) x 52(D) x 30(H)mm