Bosch CM797B LAN Isolator Module
With Power Supply, RS485
The CM797B LAN Isolator module provides 2.5KV electrical isolation between different LAN segments or between the LAN and other modules. The isolator also regenerates the LAN signals allowing the total LAN length to be increased beyond the standard length of 1200 meters and also provides a 2.5KV isolated 12V @ 250mA power supply which can be used to power keypads or LAN prox readers providing complete electrical isolation for devices located on the outside of buildings etc.
The isolator module helps eliminate earth loops in the LAN cabling, improves surge immunity and protects LAN sections from faults and tampering. When the LAN is being connected between separate buildings, an isolator module must be installed in each building to provide the best surge protection.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Eiminate earth loops in the LAN cabling
- 2.5KV electrical isolation
- Effectively transparent
- Power loads up to 250mA without needing to add an additional power supply.
- Operating Voltage: 10.0V D.C -14.5V D.C @ 100mA / 340mA when ISO Power is fully loaded @ 250mA
- Isolated Power Out: 13.8V D.C@ 250mA Max.
- Electrical Isolation: 2.5KV between LAN and Isolated LAN.
- Module Connection: (RS485 LAN) Max total LAN length using multi strand security cable = 300m, Max total LAN length using 2 pair twisted shielded data cable (Belden 8723) = 1200m.
- Dimensions: 74mm(W), 23mm(D), 116mm(H).
- Environment: -30° to 55°C RH 5 to 85% at 30°C non-condensing.
- Fixing Method: The CM797B can be mounted in the MW700B, MW710B, MW720B or MW730B enclosures using clip in PCB mounts supplied.