Bosch CP150B Vandal and Weather Resistant Keypad (DISCONTINUED)
For Solution 6000, External Stainless RS485
This product has been replaced by the Bosch CP155B Weather Resistant Keypad with Prox.
The Bosch CP150B Vandal and Weather Resistant Keypad for the Solution 6000 is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It's indicators show alarm or door status; operates alarm system, door lock or both and programmable egress input and lock output.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Stylish vandal resistant metal construction with weather resistance to IP67, therefore suitable for
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Blue LED key backlighting
- LAN monitored for anti replay and anti substitution; encrypted LAN communication with panel
- Programmable egress input and lock output
- Indicators show alarm or door status; operates alarm system, door lock or both
- Operating Voltage: 10.5V DC - 14.0V DC @ 100mA max.
- Modules: Via RS485 module LAN using supplied cable. LAN transmission is encrypted and includes module anti substitution.
- Lock Output: Protected open collector transistor output 500mA
- Egress Input: Low to trigger. Can be disabled via software
- Temperature: -30o to 55oC Operating
- Humidity: 5% to 85% at 30oC noncondensing
- Weather Resistance: IP67
- CP150 – 45(W) x 23(D) x 162(H)mm
- CP151 – 92(w) x 23(D) x 132(H)mm