Bosch DS160 Request-to-Exit Detector
High Security Surface Mount Detector in light grey
The Bosch DS160 Request-to-Exit Detector specifically designed for Request-to-exit (REX) applications. With features such as timers, door monitor with sounder alert, and pointable coverage, the DS160 and DS161 have the flexibility to meet the most stringent REX requirements. The exclusive Sequential Logic Input (SLI) provides added security.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $134.66
- Door Monitor With Sounder Alert
- Sequential Logic Input (SLI)
- Internal Vertical Pointability
- Wrap-Around Coverage Pattern With Precise Pattern Control
- Up To 64 Second Adjustable Latch Time
- Operating Temperature:-29°C to +49°C (-20°F to +120°F) A11 For UL Certificated installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)
- Dimensions: 4.5 cm x 17.1cm x 4.4 cm (1.80 in. x 6.75 in. x 1.75 in.)
- Material: High impact ABS plastic enclosure
- Power Loss Default:Programmable fail-safe or fail-secure modes.
- Timer: Programmable reset accumulative or non-reset counting mode.
- Current Draw: 8 mA nominal standby current, 39 mA at 12 VDC in alarm
- Voltage: 12 VAC or VDC to 30 VAC or VDC
- Alarm Output: Two Form C relay contacts each rated 1 A at 30 VAC or VDC for resistive loads
|Unit Of Measure||ea|