Bosch DS720i Motion Detector
Long Range TriTech PIR Detector (10.525 GHz)
The wall or ceiling mount DS720i TriTech PIR and Microwave Detector covers up to 91 m (300 ft). Motion Monitor and Anti-masking protection provides coverage integrity. Field replaceable mirrored optics and three different coverage patterns provide installation flexibility.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $263.06
- Supervised microwave and PIR
- Anti-masking with spray detect
- Motion monitor
- Motion Analyzer II
- Field-changeable mirrored optics
- Dimensions: 20.8 cm x 19.5 cm x 13 cm(8 in. x 7.5 in. x 5 in.)
- Material: High impact ABS plastic enclosure
- Properties: With steel grid over optics area houses a removable circuit board and minor holder assembly.
- Operating Temperature: -29°C to +49°C (-20°F to +120°F)For UL Certificated installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity: No alarm or setup on frequencies in the range from 26 MHz to 950 MHz at 50 V/m.
- Height: 4.6 m (15 ft) maximum
- Location: Mounts directly to ceiling or to standard 10.2 cm (4 in.) octagonal electrical box.
- Alarm: Form C reed relay rated at 3.0 W, 125 mA at 28 VDC for resistive loads and protected by a 4.7 Ω, 0.5 W resistor in the common C leg.
- Tamper: Normally-closed tamper switch. Contacts rated at 28 VDC, 125 mA maximum.
- Trouble: Normally-closed dry contacts rated at 28 VDC, 125 mA maximum. Open during trouble.
- Current Draw: 32 mA nominal at 12 VDC; up to 60 mA during walk test, stored alarm, or trouble conditions.
- Voltage: 9 VDC to 15 VDC