Bosch DS936 Ceiling Motion Detector
360° x 7.5M, Panoramic Low Profile
The ceiling mount, low profile panoramic DS936 PIR Detector uses alternate polarity pulse count. It also uses a pointable Fresnel lens to provide up to 7.5 m (24 ft) of coverage and can be mounted on the surface, or semi-flush directly to a ceiling or a standard octagonal electrical box.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3or more: Pay $81.51
- Enhanced signal processing
- 360° x 7.5 m (24 ft) pattern
- Surface/semi-flush mountable
- Internal pointability
- Sealed detector chamber
- Material: High impact ABS plastic enclosure
- Dimensions: 3.05 cm x 11.7 cm (1.2 in. x 4.6 in.)
- Operating Temperature: -29°C to +49°C (-20°F to +120°F) For UL Certificated installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity: No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 26 MHz to 950 MHz at 50 V/m.
- Current: 20 mA at 12 VDC
- Voltage: 10 VDC to 15 VDC
- Height Range: 2 m to 3.6 m (7 ft to 12 ft)
- Location: Surface or semi-flush on ceiling or on standard 10 cm (4 in.) octagonal electrical box
- Pattern Pointability: ±15° rotational
|Unit Of Measure||ea|