Bosch DS9360 Ceiling Motion Detector
360° x 18 m, TriTech Mirror PIR/Microwave, 10525GHz
The ceiling mount panoramic DS9360 TriTech PIR/Microwave Detector uses several patented processing techniques to provide excellent catch performance with freedom from false alarm. Supervised microwave and PIR sections ensure that the detector is working properly. Field replaceable mirrored optics allows it to be mounted on ceilings from 2.5 m to 6 m (8 ft to 18 ft) in height.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $184.77
- Motion Analyzer II processing
- Microwave adaptive processing
- Self-test supervision systems
- Changeable mirrors (two mirrors provided)
- 360° x 18 m (60 ft) diameter pattern
- 2.5 m to 6 m (8 ft to 18 ft) mounting height
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 13.3 cm(3.5 in. x 5.25 in.)
- Material: High impact ABS plastic enclosure
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +49°C (-40°F to +120°F)For UL Certificated installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120° F)
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity: No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 26 MHz to 950 MHz at 50 V/m.
- Height Range: 2.5 m to 6 m (8 ft to 18 ft) recommended
- Location: Mounts directly to ceiling or to standard 10.2 cm (4 in.) octagonal electrical box.
- Alarm: Form C reed relay rated at 3.0 W, 125 mA at 28 VDC for resistive loads.
- Tamper: Normally-closed (with cover in place) tamper switch. Contacts rated at 28 VDC, 125 mA maximum.
- Current: 18 mA standby; 75 mA in alarm
- Voltage: 6 VDC to 15 VDC