Bosch DS939 Motion Detector
360° x 21 m, PIR Detector
The ceiling mount DS939 PIR Detector provides a 21 m (70 ft) panoramic coverage pattern and can be used on ceilings as high as 7.6 m (25 ft). With three separate PIR sections that are fully adjustable, the DS939 provides coverage integrity at all mounting heights, plus the ability to customize the coverage for specific areas. The DS939 uses several patented processing techniques to provide excellent catch
performance with freedom from false alarms.
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $184.77
- Up to 7.6 m (25 ft) mounting height
- Fully adjustable optics for coverage integrity and customization
- Hinged chassis and base plate for easy installation
- High efficiency LED and light pipe system for easy walk testing
- First Step Processing (FSP)
- 360° x 21 m (70 ft) diameter pattern
- Properties: Modular chassis and hinged mounting base design provide easy access to field setup switches and wiring.
- Dimensions: 8.9 cm x 17.8 cm (3.5 in. x 7 in.)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +49°C (-40°F to +120°F)For UL Certificated installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)
- Sensitivity: Low/High gain settings
- Height Range: 3 m to 7.6 m (8 ft to 25 ft) recommended
- Location: Mounts directly to ceiling or to standard 10.2 cm (4 in.) octagonal electrical box.
- Internal Pointability: Coverage is adjustable ±10° horizontally, +2° to -18° vertically.
- Alarm Relay: Silent-operating form C relay. Contacts rated 125 mA, 28 VDC, 3 W maximum for DC resistive loads.
- Tamper: Normally-closed (with cover in place) tamper switch. A wall (base) tamper is included. Contacts rated at 28 VDC, 125 mA, 3 W maximum.
- Current: 12 mA standby; 39 mA in alarm with LEDs enabled
- Voltage: 9 VDC to 15 VDC