Bosch W12 Motion Detector
Blue Line Gen2 PIR
The Blue Line Gen2 PIR Motion Detectors (ISC-BPR2) use two Fresnel lenses designed to produce sharplyfocused images throughout the field of view providing superior response to intruders. These lenses provide a high density (77 zone) 7-layer pattern, and the selectable lookdown lens provides an additional three lookdown zones. Easy installation and flexible mounting options provide state-of-the-art detection. The pet-friendly (-WP) generates alarm signals for human intruders without generating false alarm signals for pets.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3or more: Pay $40.76
- Wall to Wall coverage – Superior catch performance within 12 m x 12 m (40 ft x 40 ft) coverage area
- Pet-friendly Selectable model available – optimize installation for pet (20 kg [45 lb]) and non-pet applications
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation – superior catch performance in any environment
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments – reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level – reduce installation time
- Current (standby/alarm): 10 mA at 12 VDC
- Voltage (operating): 9 VDC to 15 VDC
- Environment Complies with EN50130-5 Class II Pet Immunity: One or two pets up to 20 kg (45 lb) or numerous rodents.
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing, For UL Listed product installations, 0 to 85%, non-condensing
- Temperature (operating): -30°C to +55°C (-20°F to +130°F) For UL Listed product installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)
- Dimensions: 105 mm x 61 mm x 44 mm (4.2 in. x 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.)
- Material: High-impact ABS plastic
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity: No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 150 kHz to 2 GHz at field strengths less than 30 V/m.