Bosch W12 Motion Detector
Blue Line Gen2 Quad PIR
The Blue Line Gen2 Quad PIR Detector (ISC-BPQ2‑W12) uses two individual sensors that operate like two PIRs in one detector. Each sensor processes signals separately. Both must activate to generate an alarm signal. This improves false alarm immunity relative to a standard PIR, because false alarm sources such as noise spikes and small animals are ignored.
Quad detectors also provide superior catch performance versus a standard PIR or dual-technology detector. They are particularly well suited for challenging installation situations; for example, cases where cross catch of intruders cannot be guaranteed or where intruders are able to cross the detection pattern very quickly.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $53.63
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation – superior catch performance in any environment
- Wall to Wall Coverage – superior catch performance
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments – reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level – reduce installation time
- Current (alarm/standby): 10 mA at 12 VDC
- Voltage (operating): 9 VDC to 15 VDC
- Environment: Complies with EN50130-5 Class II
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing For UL Listed product installations, 0 to 85%, non-condensing
- Temperature (operating): -30°C to +55°C (-20°F to +130°F) For UL Listed product installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)
- Dimensions: 105 mm x 61 mm x 44 mm (4.2 in. x 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.)
- Material: High-impact ABS plastic
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity: No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 150 kHz to 2 GHz at field strengths less than 30 V/m.
- Relay: Solid state, supervised, Form A normally-closed (NC): contacts rated for ≤100 mA, 25 VDC, 2.5 W, <20 Ω closed
- Tamper: Normally-closed (NC) contacts (with cover on) rated for ≤100 mA, 25 VDC, 2.5 W Connect tamper circuit to 24-hour protection circuit.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|