HID 5365EKP00 Proximity Reader
MiniProx 125 kHz, Mullion Mount, Wiegand Output
The MiniProx proximity card readers potted electronics and slim, attractive design are ideal for indoor or outdoor mounting.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Accepts 5- to 16-volts, meeting most voltage requirements.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-data interface.
- Allows easy upgrade from magstripe to a proximity reader; no rewiring or pulling of new cable required.
- Offers high reliability, consistent read-range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package.
- Mounts directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Provides multicolor LED, compatibility with all standard access control systems and internal or host control of LED and beeper.
- Read Range
- ProxCard II card - up to 5.5” (14 cm)
- ISOProx II card - up to 5” (12.7 cm)
- DuoProx II card – up to 5” (12.7 cm)
- Smart ISOProx/DuoProx cards – up to 5” (12.7 cm)
- Proximity & MIFARE card - up to 5” (12.7 cm)
- ProxCard Plus card - up to 2” (5.1 cm)
- ProxKey II key fob - up to 2” (5.1 cm)
- MicroProx Tag - up to 2.5” (6.4 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
- Mounting: Unobtrusive design mounts directly onto metal including door mullions
- Dimensions: 6.0” x 1.7” x 1.0”(15.2 x 4.3 x 2.54 cm)
- Power Supply
- Standard MiniProx: 5-16 VDC
- Haz. Loc. MiniProx: 5-16 VDC
- Linear power supplies are recommended
- Power Requirements (Standard Power): Current (DC) Average 30 mA, Peak 75 mA
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% relative humidity noncondensing
- Transmit Frequency: 125 kHz
- Housing Material: UL94 Polycarbonate
- Environmental: IP55
- Cable Distance
- Wiegand interface: 500 feet (150 m)
- Clock-and-Data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
- Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor minimum stranded with
- overall shield or equivalent. Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control.