HID 5395CK100 Proximity Reader
Thinline 125 kHz Wall Switch, Wiegand Output
The 5395CK100 is a 125 khz wall switch proximity reader with wiegand output features.Providing performance and reliability, HID's attractive, unobtrusive ThinLine II proximity card reader is housed in a two-piece, weatherproof secure potted enclosure the size of most standard U.S. switch plates. Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface. Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Easily installed and maintained with the use of replaceable covers.
- Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption.
- Features include multicolor LED and internal control or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and four colors to match any décor.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.
- Read Range
- ProxCard II card - up to 5.5” (14 cm)
- ISOProx II card - up to 5” (12.7 cm)
- DuoProx II card - up to 5” (12.7 cm)
- Smart ISO/DuoProx cards - up to 5” (12.7 cm)
- Proximity & MIFARE card - up to 5” (12.7 cm)
- ProxCard Plus card - up to 1.5” (3.8 cm)
- ProxKey II key fob - up to 2” (5.1 cm)
- MicroProx Tag - up to 3” (7.6 cm)
- Mounts on a single-gang electrical box for easy installation.
- Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on read range performance.
- Dimensions: 4.70” x 3.00” x 0.68”(11.9 x 7.6 x 1.7 cm)
- Power Supply: 5-16 VDC (Linear power supplies are recommended.)
- Power Requirement(Standard Power)
- Average: 30 mA (5 VDC); 20 mA (12 VDC)
- Peak: 110 mA (5 VDC); 115 mA (12 VDC)
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% relative humidity noncondensing
- Transmit Frequency: 125 kHz
- Environmental: IP55
- Housing Material: UL94 Polycarbonate
- Cable Distance
- Wiegand interface: 500 feet (150 m)
- Clock-and-Data interface: 50 feet (15 m)