HID 6008BKB00 Proximity Reader
The 6008BKB00 a 125khz mini mullion proximity reader with clock & data output features. HID’s ProxPoint Plus reader combines multiple configuration options with an attractive, inconspicuous design and economical price. Its secure potted electronics are ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Features a beeper and multicolor LED which can be host-and/or locally controlled.
- Enables various beeper and LED configurations, depending on individual site requirements.
- Can read HID cards with formats up to 85 bits.
- Designed for mounting directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Available with either Wiegand or Clock-and-Data (magnetic stripe data) output.
- Compatible with all standard access control systems.
- Aesthetic design available in two cover designs and in four colors to match any decor.
- Includes multilingual installation manual.
- Read Range
- ProxCard II card - up to 3” (7.6 cm)
- ISOProx II card - up to 2.5” (6.35 cm)
- DuoProx II card – up to 2.5” (6.35 cm)
- Smart ISOProx/DuoProx II cards – up to 2.5” (6.35 cm)
- Proximity & MIFARE card - up to 2.5” (6.35 cm)
- ProxCard Plus card - up to 1.0” (2.5 cm)
- ProxKey II key fob - up to 1.5” (3.8 cm)
- MicroProx Tag - up to 2” (5.1 cm)
- Mounting: Unobtrusive design can be mounted directly onto metal such as door mullions.
- Dimensions: 3.14” x 1.72” x 0.66” (7.96 x 4.37 x 1.68 cm)
- Power Supply: 5-16 VDC, Linear supply recommended
- Power Requirements (StandardPower): Current (DC), Average 30 mA, Peak 75 mA
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 150° F (-30° to 65° C)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% relative humidity noncondensing
- Transmit Frequency: 125 kHz
- Environmental: IP55
- Cable Distance: Wiegand/Clock-and-Data Interface 500ft (150m) 22 AWG