HID 920NNN iClass Reader
The HID-920NNN is a iclass se r40 wall switch reader from HID that comes with sio & seos and wiegand features. iCLASS SIO-Enabled (SE) readers are part of HID Global's next generation access control platform and open ecosystem based on Secure Identity Object (SIO), a new portable credential methodology from HID, and HID's Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) architecture for advanced applications, mobility and heightened security.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Supports Secure Identity Object (SIO) - Multi-layer security beyond the card technology providing added protection to identity data.
- TIP provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products.
- EAL5+ certified secure element hardware provides tamper-proof protection of keys/cryptographic operations.
- iCLASS SE readers also support Near Field Communication (NFC) card emulation for migration to HID access control on mobile devices.
- Eco-friendly iCLASS SE readers include intelligent power management that reduces reader power consumption by as much as 75%.
- Field programmable – Provides secure upgrades for migration and extended lifecycle.
- Input Voltage: 5-16V DC.
- Current Draw (DC): Average (standard): 65 mA; (intelligent) 25mA, Peak: 105 mA
- Typical Read Range (inches)
- iCLASS SE: 3.5" (8.9 cm) SE for DESFire EV1: 1.8" (4.6 cm), SE for MIFARE Classic: 2.8" (7.1 cm)
- iCLASS SE: 1.8" (4.6 cm), SE for MIFARE Classic: 1.4" (3.6 cm)
- Mounting: Wall Switch Size; designed to mount and cover single gang switch boxes primarily used in the Americas and includes a slotted mounting plate for European and Asian back box spacing
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 4.8" x 1.0" 8.4 cm x 12.2 cm x 2.4 cm
- Product Weight (Pigtail): 7.7 oz (220g)
- Product Weight (Terminal Strip): 7.5 oz (215g)
- Current Draw - Standard Power Mode(mA): 80
- Current Draw - Intelligent Power Management (IPM) Mode(mA): 40
- Peak Current Draw - Standard Power or IPM Mode(mA): 240
- NSC Power Consumption - Standard Power Mode (W @ 16VDC): 1.3
- NSC Power Consumption - w/ IPM (W @ 16VDC): 0.6
- Operating Temperature: -31º to 150º F (-35º to 65º C)
- Storage Temperature: -67º to 185º F (-55º to 85º C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Environmental Rating :IP55
- Transmit Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Panel Connection: Pigtail or Terminal Strip
- Communications: Optional OSDP with SCP over RS485 Wiegand/Clock-and-Data Interface 500ft (150m) (22AWG) - Use Shielded cable for best results.