HID 920NTN iClass Reader
SE R40 Wall Switch Reader, SIO & SEOS with Legacy, Black
The HID-920NTN is a iclass se r40 wall switch reader from HID that comes with sio & seos with legacy and wiegand features. iCLASS SIO-Enabled (SE) readers are part of HID Global's next generation access control platform and open ecosystem based on Secure Identity Object (SIO), a new portable credential methodology from HID, and HID's Trusted Identity Platform (TIP) architecture for advanced applications, mobility and heightened security.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Supports Secure Identity Object (SIO) - Multi-layer security beyond the card technology providing added protection to identity data.
- TIP provides trusted identity within a secure ecosystem of interoperable products.
- EAL5+ certified secure element hardware provides tamper-proof protection of keys/cryptographic operations.
- iCLASS SE readers also support Near Field Communication (NFC) card emulation for migration to HID access control on mobile devices.
- Eco-friendly iCLASS SE readers include intelligent power management that reduces reader power consumption by as much as 75%.
- Field programmable – Provides secure upgrades for migration and extended lifecycle.
- Input Voltage: 5-16V DC.
- Current Draw (DC): Average (standard): 65 mA; (intelligent) 25mA, Peak: 105 mA
- Typical Read Range (inches)
- iCLASS Card : Up to 4.75" (12.1 cm)
- iCLASS Key/Tag : Up to 2.0" (5.1 cm)
- Mifare / DESFire Card(CSN) : Up to 2.5" (6.4 cm)
- Mounting: The R40 is designed to mount and cover single gang switch boxes primarily used in the United States and includes a slotted mounting plate for European and Asian back box spacing.
- Dimensions: 3.3" x 4.8" x 1.0" 8.4 cm x 12.2 cm x 2.4 cm
- Power Requirements (Standard Power): 55 mA AVG, 121 mA PEAK
- Operating Temperature: -31º to 150º F (-35º to 65º C)
- Cable Distance: Wiegand/Clock-and-Data Interface 500ft (150m) 22 AWG
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Environmental Rating :IP55
- Transmit Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Termination: Pigtail or Terminal Strip
- Housing Material: UL94 Polycarbonate
- Family Model: R-640X-300