Hikvision DS-6701HFI Encoder; PoE Ethernet interface
1-ch video & 1-ch audio input, 4-ch video & 4-ch audio i
Convert a single analogue camera output into H.264/ MPEG4/MPEG2/MJPEG format with up to 4CIF real time recording using the HIK-6701HFI Encoder. Capable of supporting multiple network protocols and connectable with Network HDD for LAN based recording storage.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us an line or calling 1300 004 226
- H.264/MPEG4/MPEG2/MJPEG encoding standards supported
- Support encoding video at up to 4CIF resolution for DS-6700HFI (-SATA) and up to WD1 resolution for DS-6700HWI (-SATA)
- One independent PoE network interfaces for DS-6701/6704HFI/HWI models;
- Connectable with network HDD in NAS, IPSAN mode
- Support multiple network protocols, including IPv4/v6, HTTP, HTTPS, QoS layer3 DiffServ,
- FTP, SMTP, Bonjour, UPnP, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, OnVIF, PSIA, SOCKSv4/v5, etc.;
- Multiple PTZ protocols
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
All iCam Security products are covered by an extensive warranty and your product will be of the highest quality and deliver years of reliable service. All products conform to ISO 9001 standards (International Organisation for Standardisation), ensuring a set of International Quality Management standards and principles are followed.
In addition to any warranty by virtue of statute, all products are covered by a three year return to base warranty on defective parts from original date of sale.
Sometimes in rare cases, an item will have a manufacturing defect or be damaged in transit. In these rare cases, please phone us on 1300 004 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a claim. Our goal is to offer the fastest turnaround service if and when these cases happen.
Our warranty is limited to the replacement of faulty items or parts and does not include the labour costs for installing the purchased item, nor does it include damage due to incorrect fitting of parts or accessories.
We will do our best to see that the items you order are the correct ones, and although it is your responsibility to ensure that items you order are correctly specified for the intended use, we may exercise the discretion to replace an item that you purchased but incorrectly specified.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
iCam Security, PO Box 4717, 4078 QLD
HOW do customers return items?
SHIPPING for returns?
Where iCam Security accepts responsibility for the defect, we will pay all freight within Australia
CREDIT for returns?
The following items cannot be returned for credit:
- Small Electrical components unless faulty,
- Items specially procured at customers request,
- Any item not in a re-saleable condition (excluding warranty claims)