Inner Range IR-994610 SIFER-P ISO Card
10 Cards Pre-Programmed; OSDP; Mifare DESfire EV1 4k
The IR-994610 is a SIFER-P ISO Card from Inner Range. Designed and manufactured by Inner Range, the SIFER reader is a multi-drop RS-485 based reader that employs 128 bit AES encryption from the card through to the door module, providing a far superior level of security than that of traditional Wiegand based card readers. SIFER readers utilise the Mifare DESfire EV1 card format.
As SIFER readers utilise a superset of the OSDP protocol, the readers may also be deployed on any system capable of using OSDP. Up to 16 SIFER readers may be connected in series to the dedicated RS-485 reader port on the Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module (ILAM) or the new Integriti Access Controller (IAC) for full Reader-In and Reader-Out operation. Up to 4 SIFER readers may be connected to the Integriti Standard LAN Access Module (SLAM). SIFER readers are IP67 rated and available with site specific encryption keys.
SIFER-P: Pre-programmed 'stock' cards with card number printed. The most cost-effective option but card customisation is not allowed.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Make 4 payments of $14.82 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- Ready to use fully pre-programmed from the Inner Range factory
- Pre-programed with the default SIFER encryption key
- Pre-programmed to site code 1001
- Pre-programmed card number - guaranteed to be unique
- The card number is permanently printed onto the credential
- The printed card numbers are consecutive on a per batch basis, and may not be consecutive from one batch to the next
- More than four billion card numbers available
- SIFER-P credentials are available as ISO card
- SIFER-P ISO cards are punch-able in two locations
|Unit Of Measure||ea|