Inner Range IR-994612-10 SIFER-U ISO Card
10 Cards User-Programmed; Mifare DESfire EV1 4k card
The IR-994612-10 is a SIFER-U ISO Card from Inner Range. Designed and manufactured by Inner Range, the SIFER reader is a multi-drop RS-485 based reader that employs 128 bit AES encryption from the card through to the door module, providing a far superior level of security than that of traditional Wiegand based card readers. SIFER readers utilise the Mifare DESfire EV1 card format.
As SIFER readers utilise a superset of the OSDP protocol, the readers may also be deployed on any system capable of using OSDP. Up to 16 SIFER readers may be connected in series to the dedicated RS-485 reader port on the Integriti Intelligent LAN Access Module (ILAM) or the new Integriti Access Controller (IAC) for full Reader-In and Reader-Out operation. Up to 4 SIFER readers may be connected to the Integriti Standard LAN Access Module (SLAM). SIFER readers are IP67 rated and available with site specific encryption keys.
SIFER-U: User Programmable cards that allow an installer to customise the card number, site code and use their own encryption key. Printed with factory card number.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Make 4 payments of $20.21 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- Re-programmable using the SIFER Programming Station
- The default encryption key can be re-programmed
- The default site code can be re-programmed
- The default card number can be re-programmed
- The default card numbers printed on SIFER-U credentials is consecutive within a batch, but may not consecutive from one batch to the next
- More than four billion card numbers available
- More than 16.7 million site codes available
- SIFER-U credentials are available as ISO card
- SIFER-U ISO cards are punch-able in two locations
- Use SIFER-U cards to create SIFER reader configuration cards
|Unit Of Measure||ea|