Integriti IR-996035PCB&K IAC Controller PCB & Kit
Intelligent Access Control; 2 Door Interfaces; 64 MB RAM
The IR-996035PCB&K is an IAC (Intelligent Access Control) Controller PCB & Kit from Integriti. The Integriti Access Controller (IAC) is a state-of-the-art IP connected intelligent Controller designed for Access Control applications. The IAC can directly manage up to 8 doors locally or up to 240 doors via RS-485 Sub-LAN expansion. All decision making is intelligently processed by the Controller with no reliance on the system server (should the connection to the server be offline). The result is a solution that is incredibly quick, robust and highly available.
The main Controller is equipped with connections for 2 Doors and 4 Wiegand Card Readers, a Watchdog Output, Ethernet and USB ports and a dedicated RS-485 reader port for Inner Range SIFER or third party OSDP readers. Additional connections for Doors and Wiegand Readers can be added via the IAC’s UniBus port with up to 3 UniBus 2 Door/2 Reader expansion devices (Part. 996535PCB&K), this allows for flexible configurations of 2, 4, 6 or 8 doors, and up to 10 Wiegand readers. The RS-485 Reader port accommodates up to 16 Inner Range SIFER or third party OSDP multi-drop readers, providing ‘in & out’ directional access control for each door.
The flexible, modular design of the IAC’s system architecture allows a system to consist of just one single standalone Controller, or a larger system may consist of many IAC’s networked together to form an enterprise-wide IP connected intelligent access control solution. Each IAC can support up to 3,000 Zone Inputs, 3,000 Outputs, 250 Areas and over 1,000 Card Readers and 240 Doors. User capacity of up to 100,000 users is available as a standard expansion option, and capacity for 500,000+ users is also available where required.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Make 4 payments of $259.69 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- 2 Door Interfaces (Lock Relays) expandable to 8 via UniBus
- Reader Port – Encrypted RS-485, Up to 16 SIFER Readers
- Reader Port – RS-485/OSDP, Up to 16 compatible OSDP Readers
- Wiegand Reader ports – 4, expandable to 10 via UniBus
- 2 DOTL Relay Outputs, expandable to 8 via Unibus
- Ethernet RJ45 Connection for: Connectivity to Integriti Software, SkyTunnel Cloud Services, Integriti Mobile Smart Phone connectivity, Peer to Peer communications, Automation Interface, BMS / HVAC Integration, EMS / Lift Access Control Integration
- SkyTunnel/Multipath-IP Alarm reporting (via RS-232 STU device)
- RS-485 Sub-LAN
- USB Master & Slave Ports
- UniBus In-Cabinet Expansion Interface
- Dedicated Watch Dog Output
- Dedicated Tamper Input
- 32 Bit ARM CPU
- 64 MB RAM
- 4 GB Micro SD Memory
- Hardware Options Card Slot (Smart Card)
- Firmware Upgrade via USB or Software
- Choice of 3Amp or 8Amp Power Supply options
- Choice of 4 enclosure sizes
- Built-in module locator buzzer
|Unit Of Measure||ea|