Lockwood Padde PD-109001-060 Pre-Load Strike
1300kg, Monitored, PTO/PTL with Extension Lip Holes
The ES9000 electric strike is a high security product manufactured from solid stainless steel and designed to be used with most access control systems.
4 hour fire rating. And Australian Government listed.
The ES9000 is designed, developed and manufactured in Melbourne.
The ES9000 overcomes the real life issue of side pressure, commonly known as pre-load, easily opening with up to 25kg of pre-load applied to the strike. Pre-load is commonly caused by pulling on a door before it unlocks, by the weight of warped or drooping doors or by differential air pressure created by heating and cooling systems.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Includes lip holes.
- Operates under pre-load up to 25kg.
- 4hrs fire rating when used with an approved door set.
- Suitable for use on hinged doors with fire or security requirements.
- Field selectable fail safe / fail secure.
- Equipped with a silencer pad on the keeper which significantly reduces noise when the strike is operated.
- Fully monitored strike locked and door closed status
- Solenoid monitor - 1 amp NO/NC microswitch.
- Door/latch monitor - 1 amp NO/NC microswitch.
- Stainless steel striker.
- Suitable for 15 mm latch and 3 mm door gap.
- 3 hardened locking pins.
- Solenoid can be continuously powered.
- Self adhesive installation template.
- Multi Voltage 12Vdc - 24Vdc.
- 250mA @12Vdc â€“ 130mA @24Vdc.
- 1300kg static strength rating.
- 1,200,000 cycles endurance rating @ 25kg pre-load.
- Australian designed and made Approvals / Certifications C-Tick & CE compliant.
- Solenoid rated for continuous use.
- Built in protection diode.
- Mounting tabs as supplied standard.
- Weather resistant (IP54).