Lockwood Padde PD-3570ELM0SC Electric Mortice Lock
60mm Backset, Non Monitored, Monitored with Key Override
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the 3570 series electric mortice is a high performance lock of superior quality. It is constructed from high grade zinc alloy, with a stainless steel latch bolt and face plate and is suited for all commercial applications.
The lock can be operated by push buttons, intercom systems and key switches; or integrated with electronic access control systems for use with higher security devices such as keypads or card readers.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Designed with flexibility in mind, the one lock can cover all functions and is easily configured on site for the required application. Available in non monitored and monitored versions.
- Dead latched and Locked
- Door position/Reed switch
- Dual key override monitoring
- Request to exit/REX
- LED indication
Field Changeable settings:
- Fail safe/fail secure configuration.
- Multi-voltage - will work on 12-24 Vdc systems.
- Handing - left hand and right hand doors
- Selection of free lever or locked lever on both sides of the door
- Key override monitoring either side of the door
- Monitoring contacts - normally closed, normally open (for key override and request to exit only)
Standards and Compliance
- S3 (Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2.1993) (when used with equivalent security level keying system)
- D3 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2.1993)
- Successfully fire rated up to 4hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905.1. 2005 (Part 1: Fire resistant door sets)
- C-Tick Certified
- 3570 Series: SCEC endorsed for intruder resistant areas
- 3579 Series: SCEC endorsed for secure areas
12Vdc - 24Vdc Operating Voltage
500mA (max) 80mA holding @ 12Vdc
275mA (max) 50mA holding @ 24Vdc
When LED's are fitted, add 15mA (max) to total current draw
- Dual Key override
- Door closed
- Request to exit
- Microswitches: 500mA (max) @ 30Vdc each circuit.
- Reedswitch: 100mA (max) @ 30Vdc
Operational temperature range -20c to + 60c
Case / Cover
High purity Zinc alloy construction
60mm standard, 89 & 127 mm available
Reversible with Stainless Steel construction.
3 - 6.5 mm
Standard applications 32 to 50mm.
Standard Lockwood oval shaped cylinders.
1.6 metre length of cable with 12 pin socket supplied with each lock.
Recommended cable: 18AWG (0.82mm²) cable runs up to 30m.
Compatible with Lockwood series door furniture.
Satin Chrome (SC) standard. Bright Chrome (CP) and Polished Brass (PB) finishes available
Note: For detailed electrical specifications, refer to catalogue.
The lock should be capable of operation on voltages between 12 - 24Vdc and have a current consumption not more than 80mA (holding) @12Vdc and 50mA (holding) @24Vdc.
Monitored locks must be capable of monitoring the following functions: Key override, door position / reed switch, selectable hub / Request to exit, & locking bar status.
All monitoring outputs must have the ability to be wired independently.
All settings - including: fail safe / fail secure, handing, hub selection must be field configurable.