Microlatch ML-BIOCARD Remote Access Card
Biocard 8; Fingerprint Reader
The ML-BIOCARD is a Remote Access Card and Fingerprint Reader from Microlatch. The MicroLatch "Biocard 8" is the most cost effective, 3 factor, on-board biometric card security solution available today; a complete all in one' individual identity management tool built for business - for total security coverage.
Designed to maximise the user experience yet provide scalable security where and as required. The new MicroLatch 'Biocard 8' protects assets and minimises security risk.
- Custom, twin NFC chips for complete coverage of available encryption protocols.
- Biometric 'swipe' array for fast, positive ID
- Rugged construction for extreme conditions
- Designed to easily fit the standard CR80 printed identity card
- 'Built in' lanyard grips, no need for seperate card holders
- User controlled customised security - with the choice of 'passive' and 'active' biometric identity on the one card!
- Biocard 8 compliments the most sophisticated security system
- Power efficient with Micro USB chargin port
- Tri-colour LED for excellent user feedback
|Operating Voltage||3.7 – 6VDC|
|Charging Voltage||9 – 12VDC 200mA min Input|
|Battery Type||Re-chargeable Polymer Lithium-ion Battery|
|Current consumption||80 mA imaging @ 9VDC
0 mA standby
|Low Battery Warning
|Fingerprint Templates||minimum 2 fingerprints; maximum of 100 fingerprints|
|Operation Cycle||Sub second|
|Integrated Card Options||Optional internal card or multiple cards, Mifare, HID, Desfire,
EM, HID iClass.
|Card Operating Time||User selectable, 1 minute through 60 minutes|
|Recharge Connection Type||Micro-USB, compatible with all mobile phone micro-USB|
|Internal Security||Internally stand-alone encrypted database and memory separation of fingerprint data with epoxy protection|
|Number of Users||Up to 10 Fingerprint Templates Built-in Storage|
|Operating Range||Reader dependant, 4 inches, 10 cm typical|
|Sensor Type||Touchchip CMOS Active Capacitive Pixel Sensing|
|Touchchip sensor life||1 Million + reads|
|Array Size||256 x 360 pixels|
|Active Array Area||12.8 x 18.0 mm|
|ESD Protection||IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 +/- 15kV|
|False Accept Rate||0.01%|
|False Reject Rate||1%|
|Operating Temperature||-15 deg C to 50 deg C|
|Case Dimensions||93.4mm (L) x 56.3mm (W) x 6mm (D) (or 7mm (D) with guide)|
|Case Construction||Polycarbonate and aluminium|
|Weight||40 grams (1.3 oz) approx.|
|Safety||EMC Tested and Approved. CE, FCC and C-Tick Compliant. Complies with AS/NZS 4268:2003, AS/NZS 4251.1:1999|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|