Mobotix MX-BFM-CS-N Sensor Module
CS Mount Lens (Night) with Long Pass Filter
The MX-BFM-CS-N Block FlexMount CS-Mount Night Sensor Module from Mobotix that comes with cs mount lens (night) with long pass filter and is used with the S15D Hemispheric Network Camera. The module is IP30-rated against access with a tool. As the image sensor and lens is integrated in a robust aluminium block with prepared mounting holes and surfaces suitable for simple mounting, the concealed mounting of a MOBOTIX camera can be carried out quickly and easily in devices such as ATMs, machines for function and production monitoring, or very discreetly in panelling, columns etc.
The installation options have been expanded further with the new BlockFlexMount sensor modules. Because the image sensor (colour or B/W) and lens (from telephoto to Hemispheric plus CSVario) is integrated in a robust aluminium block with prepared mounting holes and surfaces suitable for simple mounting, the concealed mounting of a MOBOTIX HiRes camera can be carried out quickly and easily in devices such as ATMs, machines for function and production monitoring, or very discreetly in panelling, columns etc
Night sensor modules with Long-Pass Filter (LPF)
All night sensor modules (N12 to N160, black/white) can optionally be ordered with an LPF (Long-Pass Filter) special lens for ideal license plate identification during any lighting condition when combined with an infrared sensor.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- One or two Block FlexMount sensor modules are connected to the S15D with a sensor cable just like the standard sensor modules
- Suitable for Mobotix CS Vario lens
- Mixed operation with the Block FlexMount and standard sensor module possible
- Block FlexMount contains a microphone and several practical screw openings (M4x5) for fast and easy installation 1
- Protection class IP30 (protected against access with a tool)
- Ambient temperature range from 32 to 122°F (0 to +50°C)
|Compatibility||S15D Hemispheric Network Camera|
|Ambient Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to +50°C)|