Paradox 2WPGM Wireless PGM
Operate your garage door!
The Two-Way Wireless PGM provides one PGM for the Magellan console with two-way wireless communication between it and the PGM unit with a zone input. Adding to the exceptional security of the Magellan system is the Backup Alarm Reporting Option which allows you to supervise the communication between the Magellan console and the 2WPGM.
2-Way communication allows the 2WPGM to receive commands from Magellan Transceivers and then confirm the command. Backup Alarm Reporting option (activates PGM output if communication between the Magellan All-In-One- Consoles and the 2WPGM is lost).
The PGM can be programmed to activate and deactivate (following an event or a delay) through the receiver.
Placing this onto your roller door gives you the option of configuring one of your buttons on your keyfob to open and close your roller door!!
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 2or more: Pay $98.98
- 1 fully programmable 5A relay output
- Deactivate PGM after event or timer
- Can be powered by the PA12
- Universal transmitter input (N.O/N.C)
- Typical wireless range with MG6160 and MG6250: 35m
- Typical wireless range with MG5050 and RTX3: 70m
- Universal transmitter input (N.O./N.C.)
- Anti-tamper switch
- Power Input
- AC: 6Vac (500mA) to 16.5Vac (200mA)
- DC: 5Vdc (500mA) to 20Vdc (200mA)
- RF Frequency
- MG-2WPGM: 433MHz
- MG-2WPGM86: 868MHz
- Current Consumption
- Relay ON: 45-160mA
- Relay OFF: 6-20mA
- PGM 1 N.O./N.C. 5A relay
- Relay’s Maximum Voltage 60Vdc/120Vac
- Anti-Tamper Switch Yes
- Jumper Settings
- ON: Normally Closed (N.C.)
- OFF: Normal Open (N.O.)
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Dimensions: 12.5m x 4.6cm x 2.5cm