Paradox 460 Analogue PIR
Wired Vertical View Motion Detector
Ideally suited as a Request to Exit Sensor, the adaptable PDX-460 can detect hand sized objects and comes packaged with stand off mounts to enable clear line of site past door frames.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3or more: Pay $45.96
- Adjustable lens position (0° or 10°)
- Selectable operational voltage (12Vdc or 24Vdc)
- Adjustable alarm signal duration
- Detects hand-sized objects for card access applications: 2m X 1.5m (7ft X 5ft)
- Detects body-sized objects for security applications: 6m X 4.5m (20ft X 15ft)
- Sensor: Dual, low noise high response
- Detection Speed: 0.2m - 3.5m/sec. (0.6ft. - 11.5ft./sec.)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F)
- Voltage: 9 to 16Vdc or 20 to 27VDC
- Current: 18mA maximum
- Installation Height: 2m to 2.7m (7ft. to 9ft.)
- Lens: Cylindrical LODIFF segment fullcurtain Fresnel lens
- Coverage: 2.1m x 1.5m (7’ x 5’) - card access applications; 6.6m x 4.5m (21’ x 15’) - security applications
- Alarm/Detection Signal: Green LED; 0.5 secs. to 25 secs.
- Relay Output: 28Vdc, 0.15A, N.C. or N.O.
- Anti-Tamper switch: 28Vdc, 0.15A, opens when cover removed