Paradox DG457 Glassbreak Detector
The Paradox DG-457 Glassbreak detector has two operational modes, remote test mode when with Test Trek V2 and full audio and infrasonic spectrum analysis. It has high immunity to RFI and EMI signals and adjustable sensitivity.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3or more: Pay $42.92
- Two operational modes (addressable for the Digiplex EVO series or conventional relay operation)
- Remote test mode when used with Test Trek V2
- Full audio and infrasonic spectrum analysis
- 7 frequency digital filters, digital amplifier gain and frequency fluctuation assessment
- Impact and shock wave analysis
- High-immunity to RFI and EMI signals
- Adjustable sensitivity: covers up to 9m (30ft) when set to high and up to 4.5m (15ft) when set to low
- Anti-tamper switch
- Voltage: 9 - 16Vdc FOR DG457 ONLY: Used for trouble-shooting, the voltage meter indicates the GlassTrek’s input voltage. Enter section . The 3-digit number that appears on the screen represents input voltage x 10 (e.g.  = 13.3V).
- Current DG457 (35mA) 457(25mA)
- Coverage High: 9m (30ft) / Low: 4.5m (15ft)
- Size 9cm (3.5in) x 6.6cm (2.6in) x 2.5cm (1in)
- Weight 100g (4oz)
- Alarm output 150mA, 28VDC, Form A (N.C.) / via combus
- Anti-tamper output 150mA, 28VDC, Form A (N.C.) / via combus
- Operating temp. -20°C to 50°C (4°F to 122°F)
- Attack rise time
- Attack sound pressure level
- 7-band audio spectrum analysisEnvelope duration
- Microprocessor type 12/8-bits
- Compatibility All Digiplex series (DGP/DGPNE) and all EVO series control panels.
- Testing tool TestTrek (DG459)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|