Paradox DG466 PIR Motion Detector
Wired 360 Directional, Ceiling-Mounted
The DG466 is designed to detect and differentiate direction of movement and react accordingly. This is useful in circumstances where you may wish to leave and reenter a protected area without triggering an alarm yet still enable protection from intruders. For example, you may wish to arm an area such as an open balcony or patio door. The detector uses two sensors to determine if motion is “outgoing” or “incoming”.
To satisfy the condition for an outgoing movement, the DG466 must detect movement across both sensors (beam “B” and then beam “A”) in succession (Figure 3). When this occurs, the green LED illuminates for 3 seconds, relay 2 activates and starts the return delay timer during which incoming movements will be ignored. If movement is detected only across beam “B”, relay 2 will not activate.
To satisfy the condition for an incoming movement (intrusion), the DG466 needs to detect movement only across beam “A” (Figure 3). Detection from beam “B” is not required. When this occurs, the red LED illuminates for 3 seconds and relay 1 reacts according to which jumper settings have been enabled, unless this intrusion occurs during a return delay.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3or more: Pay $62.43
- Two dual element sensors (determine if movement is incoming or outgoing)
- One incoming detection relay output
- One outgoing detection relay output
- Adjustable return delay timer (exit and reenter without causing an alarm)
- Patented Digital Detection
- 67cm (2.2ft) X 4.8m (16ft) and 60cm (2ft) X 4.8m (16ft)
- Sensor type Dual-element, low noise, high sensitivityinfrared
- Operating temperature -20°C to +49° C (-4°F to +120°F)
- Voltage input Typically 12 to 16 VDC
- Current consumption Standby: 25mA, maximum: 35mA
- RFI / EMI rejection 10V/m from 10MHz to 1GHz
- Alarm output 100mA/28Vdc, N.C.
- Tamper output 150mA/28Vdc, N.C.
- Installation height 2.1m to 3.6m (7ft to 12ft)
- Detection speed 0.2m/sec. to 3.5
|Unit Of Measure||ea|