Paradox DG55 Digital Motion Detector
Wired, Indoor, Digigard, Dual Element
The DG55 indoor high-performance PIR motion detectors offer superior protection for areas up to 12m x 12m (40ft x 40ft). DG55 uses advanced 100% digital technology. The DG55 benefits from a dual element sensor. For even greater accuracy in demanding environments.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3or more: Pay $24.79
- Dual element sensor
- 12m x 12m (40ft x 40ft); 110° viewing angle
- Dual edge processing
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Auto pulse signal processing
- Fully digital sensor
- Sensor type: Dual Element Infrared
- Sensor geometry: Rectangular
- Coverage - 90º (standard) 12m (40ft) X 12m (40ft)
- Installation Height - 2.1m to 2.7m (7ft to 9ft)
- RFI / EMI rejection - 10V/m rejection from 10MHz to 1GHz
- Voltage input Typically - 11 to 16Vdc
- Current consumption - 15mA max. / 6mA min. (LED disabled)
- Anti-tamper switch - 150mA / 28Vdc, N.C.
- Lens - 2nd generation Fresnel lens, LODIFF®, segments
- Alarm output = Form A relay 100mA/28Vdc, N.C.
- Detection speed - 0.2m/s to 3.5m/s (0.6ft/s to 11.5ft/s) Ingress
- Operating temperature - -20°C to + 50°C (-4°F to +122°F) UL/ULC Tested to 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)
- Environmental Standards Complies with EN 50131 Security Grade 2 / Environmental Class I
- Form C relay has not been investigated for compliance to EN 50131.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|