Paradox G550 Alarm Glassbreak Detector
Wireless Magellan Specialised Detector; Hand-held Tester
The G550 Wireless Glassbreak Detector delivers effective coverage of plate, tempered, wired, and laminated glass without the need for complex sensitivity adjustments. The G550 combines an advanced acoustic sensor with supervised wireless capabilities (available in 433MHz and 868 MHz).
The G550 is omni-directional, providing 360° coverage. Coverage is measured from the sensor to the point on the glass farthest from the sensor. The sensor can be mounted as close as 3.3’ (1m) from the glass.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $203.01
- Modern & sleek design
- Supervised wireless detector offered in 433 MHz and 868 MHz
- Six meter (20 ft.) radius range and 360º coverage pattern protects an entire room with one sensor
- Detect breaking of different types of glass including plate, tampered, laminated and wired
- Standard Alkaline 3x AAA type battery with low battery supervision
- Factory-set sensitivity for safer installation
- Recognizes actual pattern of breaking glass across the full audio band
- Impact and shock wave analysis
- High-immunity to RFI and EMI signals
- Hand-held tester available separately
|Housing material||Flame retardant ABS|
|Power||3 x “AAA” alkaline batteries|
|Battery life||2 years|
|Alarm duration||4 seconds|
|RF immunity||20 V/meter, 1 MHz to 1000 MHz|
|Temperature range||32° to 120° F (0° to 50° C)|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|