Paradox GS250 Wireless Multi-axis Accelerometer
Wireless Gpower Asset Protector
The Gpower GS250 is an indoor wireless movement detector that uses advanced three-axis accelerometertechnology (X,Y, and Z) to sense movement of anyobject it is attached to. When fitted to any protectedvaluable or asset, the Gpower will trigger a detection ifan attempt is made to move the object.
The Gpower features adjustable sensitivity and anInstaller Test mode. It is also fully supervised by thepanel for RF presence and low battery. Furthermore,the Gpower is easily concealed and offers tamperprotection against the opening of the module’s cover orthe removal of the module from the protected object.
The Gpower is the ideal solution for protecting individualassets or valuables, thus enhancing a traditionalsecurity system installation.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Three-axis (X, Y, and Z axis) accelerometer detection
- Adjustable sensitivity for any installation (additional grace period of up to four seconds can be added):
- -Short movement (High-security) = 1 to 3-seconds
- -Long movement (Standard-security) = 3 to 5-seconds
- Long battery life (2 years with two detections per week)
- Low battery and RF supervision
- Available in 433 MHz or 868 MHz
- Dual-tamper detection for removal or opening of the device
- Power saving mode (conserves battery life)
- Sensor Type Three-axis accelerometer, with software algorithm for safe detection
- Battery: One 3V lithium battery CR2032/DL2032 (included); battery life is approximately two years, based on two detections per week
- Range: Approximately 100 m (328 ft.) in line of sight
- RF Frequency: 433 MHz or 868 MHz (transceiver)
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC to 50ºC (32ºF to 122ºF)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.7 x 0.64 cm (3 x 1.1 x 0.25 in.)