Paradox K32LCD+ Alarm LCD Keypad
Compatible with MG5050 and Spectra SP series; 32-Zone
The Paradox K32LCD+ is a 32-zone LCD keypad Compatible with MG5050 and Spectra SP series V2.31 control panels. It features Paradox's innovative key light display, in which the keypad buttons light up to display various information.
For example, an open zone will be indicated by the keypad number being illuminated which corresponding to the zone number. The trouble and memory buttons illuminate to indicate information available.
The keypad comes with a cover that flips over the keypad buttons, when closed the keypad is very inconspicuous.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Beautiful new design
- 32-character blue LCD with programmable labels
- Real-time zone alarm display (until disarmed)
- In-field firmware upgrade via 307USB
- StayD status LED
- Menu-driven programming for easy system setup (installer and end user)
- Independently set chime zones
- Adjustable backlight, contrast and scroll speed
|1 keypad zone input|
|8 one-touch action buttons|
|3 keypad-activated panic alarms|
|Connects to 4-wire expansion bus|
|Compatible with MG5000, MG5050 and Spectra SP series V2.31 and up|
|Compatible with SP4000, SP65 V4.90 and up|
|EN50131 Grade 2|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|