Paradox NVR780 PIR Motion Detector
Wireless, Outdoor, Dual View Detector
The Paradox NVR780 (wireless) is designed to provide a pre-entry protection solution while keeping the perimeter free for movement without generating false alarms. The NVR780 provides early warning detection, before intruder entry, with excellent exterior/interior wall and window protection.
This rugged indoor/outdoor detector incorporates two passive infrared side-by-side detectors, each containing two independent dual element sensors, optics, and electronic channels. The optics are specially designed to provide multiple narrow beams (two pairs per side, eight total) for excellent detection and false alarm rejection, covering up to 12m (39ft) for each side. The NVR780 is configurable to report as a single unit (2 sides of the unit report to a single zone output) or dual units (each side reports to a separate zone). The NVR780 provides extended battery life operation with Paradox Effi+ circuit.
Developed for outdoor conditions with bright LED indication on each side, and buzzer for detection verification. The optics offer simple and easy independent low beam adjustment for coverage flexibility.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 2or more: Pay $207.27
Advanced Digital Technology:
- Two double passive infrared motion detector with eight narrow detection beams, managed by Full Authority Digital Electronics Control (FADEC)
- High-resolution and full dynamic range digital signal conversion
- High-speed, advanced algorithm digital signal processing
- Digital EMI / RFI interference rejection
- True Pet Immunity, up to 40kg (90lb)
- 4x dual element sensors arrangement
- High efficiency long focal point (1.77") lens, providing long-range narrow beams
- 2 pairs of narrow beams per side provide 2x signals per protected area crossing for increased "catch" and false alarm rejection
- Combination optics of mirror reflector and 2nd generation Fresnel "LoDiff" Lens
- Increased white light rejection
- Ultra low power management operation with Paradox Effi+ circuit
- Dual tamper detection (removal of cover or unit)
- Single or Dual Zone operation modes: two sides can report to a single zone or to two separate zones
- Optical and digital range adjustments
- Bright LED and buzzer indicator for clear adjustment feedback
- No need for PCB removal
- Wall-mount, with built-in level tool
- In-field firmware upgradable via serial port
- Sensor: 4x dual rectangular element, low noise, high sensitivity, EMI immunity
- Lens: 2nd gen., flat, 2x dual beam, 1.7” focal point, narrow beam long-range Fresnel lens
- Processing: High resolution digital signal processing / digital APSP / true digital temperature compensation / ultra low current-saving algorithm
- Startup time: 25 sec.
- Detection speed: 0.2m/sec – 4m/sec (0.6’ – 13.1’ft/sec)
- Power input: 10Vdc to 15Vdc
- Coverage: Bi-directional, independent, 2 x 3m to 12m (9.8ft to 39ft)
- PET Immunity: Up to 40kg (90lb) - requires min.1.5m (4.9ft) installation height
- Installation height: 1.5m and above
- Alarm indicator: 2x red LED for 3 sec., 1 for each detection side + buzzer (can be disabled)
- Alarm output: 2x Solid State, N.C, 150mA. In Dual mode the relays are 2 independent Form B type and in Single mode the relays are a single Form C type operation
- Anti-tamper switch: N.C. 28Vdc, 0.15A
- Operating temperature: -35°C to +50°C (-31°F to +122°F)
- Humidity: 95% max.
- Dimensions: 9 x 5.5 x 4 cm (3.5 x 2.2 x 1.6 in.)
- RF Frequency: N/A
- RFI Immunity: Complies with EN 50130-4: 10V/m 80MHz to 2GHz
- Current consumption:
- 9.9mA @ Standby (Dual), 14.4mA @ Standby (Single)
- 39.8 mA @ Alarm (Dual, One LED + Buzzer), 58.0mA @ Alarm (Dual, Two LEDs + Buzzer),
- 41.5mA @ Alarm (Single, One LED + Buzzer)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|