Paradox PDX-525DM Alarm Motion Detector
Digital; Microwave and Infrared; Anti-Mask
The PDX-525DM is an Alarm Motion Detector from Paradox. The 525DM is a microwave and infrared digital motion detector featuring anti-masking detection. It features both a microwave sensor and a passive infrared sensor, and include Paradox powerful signal processing algorithms for triggering an anti-masking alarm when certain conditions occur.
With the anti-masking feature, the 525DM will detect attempts to blind the detector by placing objects in its field of view or spraying it with paint etc., enhancing the level of your site security.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Make 4 payments of $18.46 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $68.57
- Digital microwave/infrared detection
- Anti-mask feature allows for the detection of close proximity movements (less than 0.75m / 2.5ft) within the detector range
- Adjustable microwave range
- Two auto pulse settings; one for typical environment (normal), and one for high false alarm rejection (high)
- Installer Test Mode: test microwave and infrared detection individually
- 12m (40ft) X 12m (40ft); 90° viewing angle
|Motion Detector type||PIR + Microwave|
|PIR sensor element type||Dual elements|
|PIR sensor geometry||Rectangular|
|Range (90° standard lens)||12m x 12m (40ft x 40ft)|
|Microwave antenna type||Flat strip microwave antenna with FET oscillator|
|Frequency||FCC & DOC - 10.525GHZ (other frequencies available)|
|Operating temperature||-20° to +50°C (-4° to+122°F)|
|Voltage||10 - 16Vdc|
|Current consumption||30mA (approximately)|
|Alarm form A output||Standard 100mA, 28Vdc|
|Alarm solid-state output||N.C. 150mA, 28Vdc (optional)|
|Tamper form C output||N.C. 150mA, 28Vdc (optional)|
|Alarm period||4 seconds|
|Detection speed||0.2m to 3.5m/s (0.6ft to 11.5ft/s)|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|