Paradox PDX-DG466 Alarm Motion Detector
Directional Ceiling-Mounted PIR
The PDX-DG466 is an Alarm Motion Detector from Paradox. The DG466 is designed to detect and differentiate direction of movement and react accordingly. This is useful in circumstances where you may wish to leave and reenter a protected area without triggering an alarm yet still enable protection from intruders. For example, you may wish to arm an area such as an open balcony or patio door. The detector uses two sensors to determine if motion is “outgoing” or “incoming”.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Make 4 payments of $10.46 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $38.84
- Two dual element sensors (determine if movement is incoming or outgoing)
- One incoming detection relay output
- One outgoing detection relay output
- Adjustable return delay timer (exit and reenter without causing an alarm)
- Patented Digital Detection
- 67cm (2.2ft) X 4.8m (16ft) and 60cm (2ft) X 4.8m (16ft)
|Sensor type||Dual-element, low noise, high sensitivity infrared|
|Operating temperature||-20°C to +49° C (-4°F to +120°F)|
|Voltage input||Typically 12 to 16 VDC|
|Current consumption||Standby: 25mA, maximum: 35mA|
|RFI / EMI rejection||10V/m from 10MHz to 1GHz|
|Alarm output||100mA/28Vdc, N.C.|
|Tamper output||150mA/28Vdc, N.C.|
|Installation height||2.1m to 3.6m (7ft to 12ft)|
|Detection speed||0.2m/sec. to 3.5 m/sec. (0.65ft/sec. to 11.4ft/ sec.)|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|