Paradox PDX-DG85 Alarm Motion Detector
Dual-optic Bus PIR; Pet Array Beam Pattern
The PDX-DG85 is an Alarm Motion Detector from Paradox. The Digigard DG85 overcomes environmental challenges by combining a special weatherproof design. Its impact and temperature-resistant casing is lined with an injected rubber gasket and its electronic circuit is protected with a plastic cover to withstand water, snow, wind and dust. This detector identifies humans and ignores animals weighing up to 40kg (90lbs). The DG85 can function in two different operational modes: Relay Mode and Combus Mode. This option can only be configured using DIP switch.
- Relay Mode: (DIP switch 1 = OFF) The DG85 functions as any standard motion detector by communicating its alarm and tamper signals via relay outputs. The GRN and YEL terminals are not to be used. The detector settings can be modified by using the DIP switches and trimpot.
- Combus Mode: (DIP switch 1 = ON) The DG85 communicates alarm signals, tamper signals, data and detector settings via the panel 4-wire Combus. The detector relay output always remains active even when set to combus mode and can be used to activate other devices. In combus mode, the motion detector settings can be modified using the DIP switches and trimpot or by entering module programming mode.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $140.33
- Patented Digital Motion Detection
- Extremely reliable and false-alarm free
- Dual Optical Filtering System
- UV protected lens
- Digital Dual Opposed Detection
- Two operational modes (Bus or Relay operation)
- Multi-level sensitivity adjustment
- Can be used with the Heavy Duty Outdoor Swivel Bracket MG-SB85W
|Sensor type||Dual Element Infrared X 2|
|RFI / EMI rejection||10V/m up to 2000 MHz|
|Optical geometry||Double opposed dual rectangular|
|Voltage input||9 to 16Vdc|
|Current consumption||30mA Standby; 40mA Alarm|
|Anti-tamper switch||150mA/28Vdc, N.C|
|Lens||2nd generation Fresnel lens, LODIFF®, segments|
|Alarm output||Form A relay 100mA/28Vdc, N.C.|
|Detection speed||0.2m/s to 3.5m/s (0.6ft/s to 11.5ft/s) Ingress|
|Operating temperature||-35°C to +50°C (-31°F to +122°F)|
|Standards||EN 50131-2-2 Grade 2 Class IV|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|