Paradox PDX-K641 EVO LCD Keypad
32-character, Integrated Card Reader
The K641 series keypads offer cost effective programming and control of the Paradox EVO system.
The Paradox K641 is a 32-character blue LCD keypad designed for use with the Paradox DGP-848, EVO96, EVO48 and EVO192 alarm panels.
The K641 features a 32-character blue LCD with programmable labels, adjustable backlight, display timing, independently set chimed zones, and 14 one-touch action buttons.
Your EVO System is an advanced technology security system that will provide you with reliable security protection and powerful features that are easy to use. The elegant and user-friendly keypads will allow you easy access to your security system's functions and information at the touch of a button.
- 32-character blue LCD with programmable labels
- 1 addressable zone and 1 PGM output
- 14 one-touch action buttons
- Adjustable backlight, contrast and scroll speed
- Zone alarm display: the zones in alarm are shown until the system is disarmed
- In-field firmware upgradeable via a CONV4USB and WinLoad
- Simplified end-user remote control programming
- Supports DGP-848, EVO96, EVO48 and EVO192
- Assign to one or more partitions
- Independently set chime zones
- 3 keypad-activated panic alarms
- Display time using the 12Hr or 24Hr format