Paradox PDX-PMD75 Alarm Motion Detector
Wireless; Digital Dual-Optic; 40KG Pet Immunity
The PDX-PMD75 is an Alarm Motion Detector from Paradox. Its precision digital analysis, two separate infrared sensors and unique pet-friendly lens detect intruders with absolute accuracy while ignoring pets up to 40kg (90lbs). Its outstanding detection and false-alarm immunity give you unmatched reliability and stability.
The Digital Dual-Optic PIR is a dual-element sensor which provides pet immunity for animals weighing up to 40kg.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Make 4 payments of $27.22 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3 or more: Pay $101.10
- Dual optics (2 dual opposed element sensors)
- Immune to animals weighing up to 40Kg
- Digital Dual Opposed Detection
- Digital Shield algorithm with adjustable sensitivity
- Single or Dual Edge Processing
- 11m x 11m (35ft x 35ft) with 90° viewing angle
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Typical wireless range with the MG6250: 35m
- Typical wireless range with MG5050 and RTX3: 70m
- 3-minute energy save mode after two detections within a five-minute period
|Sensor Type||Two dual opposed infrared sensors|
|Coverage||- 90° (standard) 11m x 11m (35ft x 35ft)|
|Pet Immunity||Up to 40kg (90lbs)|
|Detector Speed||0.2m to 3.5m/sec. (0.6ft to 11.5ft/sec.)|
|Installation Height||2.1m to 2.7m (7ft to 9ft)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C (+32°F to +122°F)|
|RF Frequency||433 or 868MHz|
|Lens||2nd generation Fresnel lens, LODIFF®, segments|
|Power||3 X “AAA” alkaline batteries|
|Transmitter Range|| 35m (115ft) with MG6130/MG6160
70m (230ft) with MG5000 / MG5050 / RTX3
|Battery Life|| Lowest check-in setting: 3 years
Highest check-in setting: 1.5 years
|Unit Of Measure||ea|