Paradox PDX-REM2 Alarm Remote
Keyfob with Backlit Buttons; Water resistant; RX/TX
The PDX-REM2 is an Alarm Remote from Paradox. The REM2 is a water-resistant, backlit buttons remote control that provides the user with the status of their system by pressing the [ i ] button. The remote control provides both auditory and visual feedback in an attractive streamlined style. To activate the remote's backlight, press any button twice.
The feedback provided for the user is separated into two categories: security feedback and accessory feedback. Security feedback deals with actions concerning arming and disarming, system in alarm, and panic alarms. Accessories feedback deals with actions concerning the FM tuner and PGMs.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Make 4 payments of $16.33 over 8 weeks and get it now!
- Supports StayD (Version 2.0 or higher)
- Built-in transceiver (433MHz or 868MHz)
- Displays system status using visual (LED) and auditory feedback
- Press the Status button at any time to receive the system status
- Perform up to 6 different actions per remote control
- Compact, water-resistant design with backlight for buttons
Use the space provided on the back of the unit to identify the remote control’s owner.
• 30m (100ft) with the MG6160 and MG6130
• 45m (150ft) with the MG5000, MG5050 / RPT1 / RTX3
One 3V lithium battery (2032). Battery life expectancy is a minimum of 2 years.
System Status Memory
The REM2 will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the Info button to display the last system status-even when out of range. Used to confirm the last action you did on the system while away from the system.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|