Paradox PMD2P PIR Motion Detector
Wireless with 18kg/40lb Pet Immunity
The Paradox PMD2P is an analog single-optic PIR motion detector with built-in pet immunity for use with Magellan wireless receivers/transceivers. The PMD2P is immune to animals weighing up to 18kg (40 pounds), and features automatic temperature compensation.
The PMD2P is battery-powered and features an innovative three minute energy save mode (after two detections within a five-minute period). Also, the ALIVE software in the PMD2P ensures that the alarm LED continues to display when it is in energy save mode without compromising battery life.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
Buy In Bulk & Save!
Buy 3or more: Pay $65.95
- Dual element sensor
- Immune to animals weighing up to 18kg (40lb)
- 11m x 11m (35ft x 35ft) and up to 15m (50ft) for center beams with 88.5° viewing angle
- Wireless range in a typical residential environment:
- 35m (115ft) with MG6160, MG6130, and MG6250;
- 70m (230ft) with MG5000, MG5050, and RTX3
- When a higher level of immunity is required, such as when animals are constantly in the detection area, consider using PMD75
- Patented Auto Pulse Signal Processing
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Alive software (alarm LED continues to display when PIR is in energy save mode without compromising battery life)
- 3-minute energy save mode after two detections within a five-minute period
- Dual tamper mechanism (wall/cover)
- Slide switch to select high or low sensitivity
- EN 300-200 certified
- EN 50131 certified
Sensor Type: Dual rectangular element
Coverage: 88.5° - 11m (36ft) x 11m (36ft); Center beams: 15m (49ft)
Pet Immunity: 18kg (40lbs)
RF Frequency: 433 or 868 MHz with Magellan only
Lens: 2nd generation Fresnel lens, LODIFF® segments
Walk Speed: 0.2m to 3.5m/s (0.6ft to 11.5ft/s)
Battery Type & Life: 3 x 1.5vDC “AAA” alkaline batteries; 2 years*
Current Rating: 31uA standby / 15mA alarm
Transmitter Range: 35m (115ft) with MG6130 / MG6160; 70m (230ft) with MG5000 / MG5050 / RTX3; in a typical residential environment
Operating Temp. & Humidity: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) / 5 to 90% max.
Dimensions & Weight: 6.5 x 12.5 x 5.2cm (2.5 x 4.9 x 2.0 in) / 105 g (3.7 oz) with batteries
RF Immunity: EN 50130-4: 10V/m 80MHz to 2.7GHz
Compatibility: See paradox.com for compatibility details
Certification: EN 50131 Grade 2 Class II; Certification body Intertek
* Battery life expectancy will vary according to the amount of traffic (movement) detected. Higher traffic levels will lower battery life.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|