Paradox SP5500 kit with options
The Spectra SP5500 kit has all you need to start building an alarm system for your home or office. It comes with the main control panel and enclosure, 2x NV5 motion detectors, a siren/strobe unit, TM50 touch screen keypad, power supply and backup battery. Up to 10 detectors can be hardwired into the SP5500 and 2 outputs are included on the main board.
The Spectra series of alarm panels are renowned for their stability in both domestic and small commercial applications. They have a great combination of innovative features and an advanced communication bus that is easily expanded.
The Spectra expansion bus allows both wired and wireless devices to be added to it with ease, it also allows voice dialling and connection to the internet for control via an app (sold separately)
Spectra alarm panels are easy to install and program, a USB cable can also be purchased for even easier programming.
This unit comes with 5 wired zones that can be doubled to 10 with the zone doubling feature. Stay D programming allows for 24hour smart arming that keeps both you and your property safe when in the premises.
The TM50 touch pad can have floor plans and images loaded into it for easy alarm location, it also allows picture slideshows.
Integrate this awesome Paradox alarm panel to your smart phone, via the Paradox app, by adding the IP Module!!! (connectivity to your home router required)
In the Kit
- 2 X Motion Detectors (choose wireless detectors for multi story homes), including a Takex Upgrade.. :)
- 1 X external Siren/Strobe plus internal siren
- 1 X Codepad of your choice
- Smoke Detector if required
- IP Module for smart phone access if required
- Control Panel including battery backup
- Includes resistors, phone leads, tamper switches and lots more.
- Comes with manuals
Add cable from HERE
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Supports StayD mode
- 4-wire expansion bus
- Expandable to 32 zones
- Expandable to 16 PGMs
- 2 Partitions
- 32 User Codes
- Supports PCS Series
- Supports IP100 Internet Module
- Supports VDMP3 Plug-in voice dialer
- Supports REM3 hand-held remote keypad - require RTX3 V1.31 or higher (SP4000 - One way only)
- Supports iParadox app
- In-field firmware upgradeable via a 307USB
- WinLoad for SP5500/SP6000/SP7000
- InField Firmware Upgrade Software for SP4000/SP65
- Menu-driven programming for the Installer, Master and Maintenance codes
- Multiple phone numbers: 3 for monitoring station, 5 for personal dialing and 1 for pager reporting (SP65: via PCS200 only - GSM reporting)
- Patented 2 opto coupler dialer circuit - the most reliable dialer in the industry - US Patents 5751803, RE39406 (N/A with the SP65)
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time feature
- Push button software reset (reset to default values and restart)
- Direct connect at 9.6k baud
- WinLoad for SP5500/SP6000/SP7000
- Babyware for SP4000/SP65
- 256 events buffered
- Fits in 20cm x 25.5cm x 7.6cm (8in x 10in x 3in) and 28cm x 28cm x 7.6cm (11in x 11in x 3in) metal boxes
- EN50131 grade 2
- * = Optional
Go with simpler and safer living. The revolutionary StayD feature represents a completely reversed philosophy that resolves all issues with any security system made today. A StayD system is always armed and only partly disarmed when entering or exiting a site, which is the opposite of a common security system that’s always disarmed and needs to be armed to provide protection.
Monitor your system’s status, receive notification of system events, control your system (arm/disarm, open a garage door, etc.) and report system events to the monitoring station using one or more of the following communication methods.
• Internet and e-mail
• GPRS, GSM, and SMS text messages
• Landline Telephone (not available with SP65)
Remote and Wireless Convenience
With one-touch, remote control convenience, using your security system has never been simpler. Disarm your system with one button, arm it with another, or send a panic signal to your monitoring station.
Three Arming Levels
Spectra SP protects your home, but more importantly, Spectra SP protects you. Get three different levels of security:
• Arm: Leave your home and maximize your security.
• Sleep: Protect your main floor while you sleep in full security upstairs.
• Stay: Protect your perimeter while at home with the children.
Get up to 32 points of detection for maximum security. Start small and expand your security as your needs grow. Five models are available depending on your initial requirements: SP4000 (4 zones), SP5500 (5 zones), SP6000 (8 zones), SP65(9 zones) and SP7000 (16 zones). Also, get protection for two independent areas at one location. Secure your house, as well as your basement apartment, and control both distinct areas conveniently from one keypad.
App-based System Control
The iParadox app enables you to remotely access your Paradox security system. iParadox provides lots of functionality and information at one’s fingertip. The multi-lingual app has an intuitive user-interface which enables you to easily connect to your security system and edit its settings. With arm/disarm control, PGM control, and live system status, iParadox turns any iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or Android ™ phone into a remote keypad. Now you can control your Paradox security system from your favourite device!
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
All iCam Security products are covered by an extensive warranty and your product will be of the highest quality and deliver years of reliable service. All products conform to ISO 9001 standards (International Organisation for Standardisation), ensuring a set of International Quality Management standards and principles are followed.
In addition to any warranty by virtue of statute, all labout and products are covered by a three year warranty from date of invoice.
Sometimes in rare cases, an item will have a manufacturing defect or be damaged. In these rare cases, please phone us on 1300 004 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a claim. Our goal is to offer the fastest turnaround service if these cases happen.
We will do our best to see that the items you order are the correct ones, and although it is your responsibility to ensure that items you order are correctly specified for the intended use, we may exercise the discretion to replace an item that you purchased but incorrectly specified.