Rosslare ACG43 Reader
Standalone 2x6 PIN Keypad, 2 Form C Outputs, Mullion
Rosslare's standalone backlit PIN controller is used for both indoor and outdoor systems where PIN credentials are required. This durable model can be easily programmed with up to 500 users on a single door.
For greater peace of mind, this sturdy access control unit provides three levels of security that can be assigned to as many as 500 users.
The AC-G43 offers automatic mode recognition and a user-friendly set up menu, simplifying configuration and use. Extra features such as various door alarms, LED control input, and tamper detection provide extra security and flexibility.
Come rain or shine, this reader can handle the challenge, with its rugged UV-resistant housing and water-resistant enclosure for maximum durability.
The backlit keypad is clearly visible day or night, making these units ideal for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Up to 500 users can be coded using Smart enroll and delete technology
- Mounting template and installation kit are provided
- Three user levels:
- Normal – Requires single PIN code
- Secure – Requires dual PIN codes
- Master User
- Three access levels:
- Programmable PIN code length of 4-digits to 8- digits
- Powered either by transformer (AC) or regulated power supply (DC)
- Water-resistant and UV-resistant, meets IP65
- Internal buzzer
- Two inputs: REX and Auxiliary
- Two Form C, 2 Amp outputs: Lock Strike and Auxiliary
- Two tri-colored status/programming LEDs
- Ten auxiliary modes including: Door Ajar, Forced Door, Alarm Shunt, and Door Monitor
- Programmable chime and siren when using BL-D40 and '' bell button
- Built-in optical back tamper detection
- Operating Voltage Range:
- 12 to 24 VDC, from a regulated power supply
- 16 to 24 VAC, from a transformer
- Standby Input Current: 75 mA at 12 VDC
- Maximum Input Current: 125 mA at 12 VDC
- Relay Outputs:
- Lock Strike: 2 A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
- Auxiliary: 2 A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
- Tamper: Optical back tamper sensor
- REX: N.O. Dry Contact
- Auxiliary (In/Monitor): N.O. Dry Contact. 10 Programmable modes
- Proximity Card Reader:
- Maximum read range: 75 mm (2.95 in.)
- Modulation: ASK at 125 kHz
- Compatible cards: All 26-Bit EM Cards
- Capacity: 500 Users, single/dual code each
- Keypad: 2x6 keys for local programming and 4- to 8-digit PIN codes entry
- User Levels: Normal, Secure, Master
- Security Modes: Normal, Bypass, Secure
- Interface for BL-D40 (bell, chime and siren enunciator)
- Two tri-color LED indicators, built-in sounder
- Design: Epoxy potted, fully-sealed in a rugged polycarbonate enclosure. Red illuminated rubber keys. Suitable for harsh environments.
- Operating Environment: Water resistant, suitable for outdoor use (IP65)
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 65°C (-22°F to 150°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
- RFI Protection: > 20 V/m up to 1000 MHz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 135.4 x 44.2 x 28.5 mm (5.33 x 1.74 x 1.12 in.)
- Weight: 178 g (0.39 lbs)