Rosslare AYCQ60 Single Gang Backlit
Anti-Vandal US goPROX + PIN Reader - Convertible
The AYCQ60 is a single gang backlit from Rosslare that comes with Smooth, attractive design, with all-weather indoor and outdoor operation features.
The go PROX AYC family is a series of convertible PIN/Proximity readers with Genuine HID Technology. The go PROX AYC series automatically determines whether to function as a reader or as a secured standalone controller. If the unit is connected to a standard access control unit, then it functions as a reader. If the unit is connected to a Rosslare secured intelligent power supply such as the PS-A25T, PS-C25T, or PS-C25TU, it functions as a 500-user secured standalone controller.
As a reader, the units can read all HID Prox Cards/Tags (125 kHz FSK) using Genuine HID Technology and outputs HID Prox card data in Wiegand according to the number of bits of data stored on the card. The units also read Rosslare PROX – EM Proximity Cards (125 kHz – EM) and can output EM card data as Wiegand 26-Bit, Clock & Data, and Wiegand + PIN.
As a controller, the units accept up to 500 users, and allow entry via a personal identification number (PIN) and/or by presenting a proximity card. The PIN code length for the controller can vary. The PIN code length can be a set number of 4, 5, or 6 digits or it can be flexible from 4 to 8 digits.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Advanced, secure, multi-application functionality for intelligent installations
- Smooth, attractive design, with all-weather indoor and outdoor operation
- 2 tri-colored LEDs and an integral sounder for programming and operation
- Unique backlit piezoelectric keys
- User-friendly menu based on keypad, LED, and sounder indicators
- Back and cover optical tamper detection and output
- Default operation as a multi-format reader (Rosslare PROX and HID Genuine Technology formats, Wiegand 26-Bit, Clock & Data)
- Automatically recognizes Rosslare's PS-x5 intelligent power supply family, converting into a 500-user standalone controller with secure relays
- 3 security levels (controller mode): Bypass (free entry), Normal (card or PIN required) or Secure (card + PIN)
- Operating Voltage Range: 5-16 VDC
- Standby Input Current: 100 mA
- Maximum Input Current: 140 mA
- Tamper Output: Open collector, active low, max. sink current 32 mA
- LED Control Input: Dry Contact N.O.
- Cable Distance Host Controller: Up to 150 m (500 ft) using an 18 AWG cable
- Max Proximity Card Range: 60 mm (2.36 in.)
- Proximity Card Modulation: Rosslare PROX – EM/HID Prox at 125 KHz
- Card Transmit Format (Reader):
Rosslare PROX – EM cards: Wiegand 26-Bit, or Clock & Data
HID cards: According to card type
- LED Indicators: Two tri-colored LEDs
- Compatible Cards: 125 KHz and/or dual technology ISO cards, clamshell and tags
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC to 65ºC (-22ºF to 150ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Outdoor Usage: Weather-resistant, meets IP-65, epoxy potted, suitable for outdoor use
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 76 x 22 mm (4.72 x 3 x 0.96 in.)
- Weight: 480 g (1.05 lbs)
- System Components: The AYC-E/F/G/M/Q60 units are compatible with Rosslare's controllers (such as AC-225, AC-425, and ExpansE) as well as various third-party systems. Compatible with Rosslare PROX – EM cards and HID cards.
|Unit Of Measure||ctn|