Rosslare AYQ6250 Smartcard Contactless Reader
Anti-Vandal, Water Resistant & Suitable For Outdoor Use
The new AY-Q6250 is an Anti-Vandal Mifare Smartcard Contactless reader, which provides the capability of serial ID reading of Mifare cards to any standard access control system. With 7 programmable output formats, it will fit almost any existing system needs and required read information, making it a very simple, reliable and cost effective way to upgrade your system to Smartcard standard.
This fully sealed, epoxy potted unit provides weatherproof and vandal-resistant solution for extremely harsh environments.
The affordably priced AY-Q6250 reader is a contactless Serial ID Only reader that functions by reading the Milfare ID Format Protocol via a variety of 13.56 MHz cards and tags.
Feel free to ask any questions by dropping us a line or calling 1300 004 226
- Incorporates the ISO-14443A (Milfare) ID Format Protocol.
- Reads range of up to 45 mm (1.8")
- High strength design, epoxy potted, fully sealed within an all-metallic housing
- Designed under Rosslare's ISO 9001:2000 Certified Quality standards
- Multiple, programmable output formats including standard Wiegand 26-Bit
- Selectable LED control or buzzer control functions
- Optical tamper sensor and output for cover and wall tamper detection
- Bi-colored LED and LED control input
- Internal buzzer
- PC software and programming adapter (MD-08B) for easy configuration of the unit
- Comes with mounting template for easier installation
- Water-resistant with epoxy potting (IP65) suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Operating Voltage Range: 5 to 16 VDC from a regulated power supply
- Standby Input Current: 60 mA @ 12 VDC
- Maximum Input Current: 100 mA @ 12 VDC
- Tamper Output: Open collector, active low, max. sink current is 16 mA
- Inputs: Programmable LED Control / Buzzer control Input, N.O, Dry Contact
- Indicators: Bi-Colored LED indicators
- Output Format: Programmable multi-format: Wiegand 26-bits w/site code, Fixed 26-bits, 32 bits, 32 bits reversed, 34 bits, 40 bits and Clock & Data
- Built-In Proximity Reader:
- Max. read range: 45 mm (1.77")
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Compatible Cards: Mifare Compatible ISO-14443A
- Operating Environment: Water resistant, suitable for outdoor use (meets IP65)
- Operating Temperature: -31°C to 63°C (-25°F to 145°F)
- Operating Humidity:
- 0% to 95% (Non-Condensing)
- Suitable for outdoor use. (IP 65)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 120 x 76 x 22 mm (4.72 x 3 x 0.966 in.)
- Weight: 420g (0.926 lbs)
- System Components: The AY-Q6250 is compatible with a variety of Rosslare's controllers (AC-225, AC-215, AC-115 etc.) as well as with many third party systems, and is compatible with Rosslare's AT-T511, AT-T521 & AT-T531 Ultralight (64 bytes), 1K and 4K Mifare cards.